For nearly two decades, Millennium Corporation has been operating on the leading edge of cybersecurity. Our elite team of more than 400 experts has an unparalleled record of performance supporting Red Team Operations, Defensive Cyber Operations, Software Engineering, and Technical Engineering. With the largest contingent of contracted Red Team operators in the DoD, we provide an unmatched level of threat intelligence and battle-tested experience for customers in both the DoD and federal civilian markets.
We believe that diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. At Millennium Corporation, we are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and different points of view. We strongly believe that diversity drives innovation, and we are building a culture where differences are valued. We are always growing our programs and we offer tools to help our employees grow and manage their careers.
Millennium is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Millennium promotes affirmative action for women, minorities, disabled persons, LGBTQ+ and veterans.
Millennium Corporation is hiring a DevOps Engineer in Springfield, VA. The candidate must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
Skills & Tasks
• Support administration of the DevOps pipeline to include Jenkins agents and Auto Scaling Group.
• Support administration of OpenVPN and LDAP services for access to AWS console and CI/CD tools.
• Provide main administration of AWS integration team account and environment
• Create and maintain automated microservice deployments to AWS environment using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) frameworks: Troposphere and Ansible
• Clear understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) frameworks, such as Ansible, Troposphere and Terraform
• Clear understanding of coding and scripting with common languages, such as Python, Groovy, Linux Shell (Bash/Bourne/etc), and Powershell;
• Proven experience with CI/CD tools, such as GitHub, Jenkins, Jenkins Pipeline, Maven, and Nexus
• An understanding of microservices and Docker containerization
• An IT hardware and operations background with hands-on expertise in servers, storage and network device installation, provisioning and monitoring
Assist with Business Development activities as required to support Millennium's strategic business objectives, which may include but not limited to participation in technical interviews, creation of technical documentation, general proposal writing support and proposal color reviews.