This is a position supporting a significant cyber operations government contract in Huntsville, Alabama. This position reports to and partners with the company's VP Cyber to both plan and effectively execute the company’s cyber operations sector of business activities and strategies. This position will oversee Millennium’s support to critical initiatives helping shape security and cyber testing strategies for DoD. The ideal candidate will demonstrate superior Project Management and communications skills with an understanding of Cyber Operations.
- Acts as an overall lead and administrator for a government contract directly supporting the client’s cyber operations requirements.
- Engage as required with Government program authorities and representatives on technical and program/project issues.
- Develop procedures, planning and directions for execution of the technical, programmatic, maintenance, administrative, monitoring and reporting progress to the Government authorities, representatives and internal stake holders.
- Manages acquisition and employment of program/project resources and controls financial and administrative aspects of the program/project with respect to contract requirements.
- Develops, analyzes and conducts as directed monthly, quarterly and yearly reports as required to support both public and private sector business activities.
- Oversee large procurement efforts for hardware, software and specialized solutions from multiple vendors
- Partners with technical subject matter experts to ensure client requirements are met and there is a continued focus on capability enhancement.
- Oversee a team of highly technical cyber operators, developers and support personnel
- Collaborate with the company’s software engineering team on requirements and product integration
- Coordinates as required with the COR/ACOR to ensure personnel are adequately assigned to individual efforts to ensure successful completion of program requirements.
- Ensure all notifications and submissions to the Government (e.g. PCO, COR, TPOC) for review or approval are submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Establish and oversee subcontracting activities
- Oversee the execution of ancillary activities and services as directed for both the cyber sector of business operations.
- Instill Project Management discipline and perform required Project Management activities within both public and private sector business operations.