The Capture Manager will lead the capture/acquisition process effort for business opportunities of high complexity and/or strategic importance. Analyzes requirements, responds to Requests for Information and Sources Sought announcements, develops and implements capture plans, and orchestrates all capture activities during the proposal phase and post-submittal activities. Defines and develops capture team resource requirements and costs associated with bid and identifies and trains capture team members to ensure necessary support elements are available. Assesses capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses and is responsible for the development of capture strategies and marketing campaigns. Interacts with broad range of departments and leadership to develop win and price strategies. Prepares and presents recommendations to senior management.
- Work closely with Millennium Technical Leaders in developing and refining technical solution strategy throughout the Capture and Proposal lifecycle, from early Qualification through Proposal submission.
- Participate and input to Industry and Government technical forums and conferences to access prospective customers, understand critical needs, socialize and vet solutions, and advise on strategies to shape acquisitions that achieve desired results
- Lead and support technical solution design and the development of key products including, but not limited to architectural models, process diagrams, concepts of operation – with a focus in cybersecurity, C4ISR, and/or IT solutions.
- Collaborate with Millennium leaders and staff to identify and bring the best technical and business strategies and solutions to differentiate Millennium from its competition
- Ensure readiness of solution and proposal support team to prepare a compelling and compliant response to the government’s solicitation
- Ensure integration of technical solution with all sections and volumes of the proposal
- Review proposals and provide critical feedback needed to strengthen our solution and proposals
- Author Technical volume introductions, key sections and orals slides including developing compelling graphics
- Develop and manage a pipeline.
- Execute the Millennium capture process to include creating, validating and updating a Capture Plan and holding Management Gate Reviews
- Establish dialogue and communication with clients and teammates, gathering intelligence on buying cycle, timing, funding, competition, scope of work, etc.
- Perform analysis of the Company’s markets and capabilities to determine if there is compatibility
- Identify the resources required to pursue a bid, establish any infrastructures required, teams, processes, and plans necessary, and manage their execution.
- Develop Teaming Strategies and lead negotiation resulting in Teaming Agreements