The Program Manager will report to Sr. Manager, Operations and will be responsible for managing multiple Department of Defense and Federal Systems Engineering/Acquisition programs, as well as serve as growth leader and manage program expansion growth. Responsibilities include providing leadership and senior management of Millennium contract support teams in a dedicated market space, ensuring customer satisfaction, profitability, staff development, and business growth. The position also provides technical support and leadership to Project Managers and Site Leads within their purview; sustains employee satisfaction and growth opportunities and ensures that the highest quality of customer service is provided on existing contracts. Responsible for implementing corporate management policies, ensuring compliance with contractual and corporate regulations, policies and procedures while assessing, recommending and implementing process improvements. Responsible for achieving annual revenue growth goals established for the market space through successful marketing of company capabilities and performance, expanding existing work, and contributing to business development efforts to win new work.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex, and inter-related project tasks.
- Manages teams on contract support personnel at multiple locations.
- Maintains and manages the customer interface at the senior levels of the customer organization, sustaining customer intimacy.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items. Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs.
- Facilitate interaction with contracts and manage 1099s, and sub-contractors.
- Develops and enforces work standards, provides quality assurance, communicates goals, objectives, and policies.
- Provides financial management and project administration.
- Supervises and directs staff on a daily basis.
- Manage and deliver Program Management Reviews
- Drive CPAR excellence
- Provide timely and accurate Monthly Status Reports to government
- Retain and hire quality personnel and work to achieve “Best Places to Work”
- Collaborate with all Corporate staff functions to fulfill contract requirements and maintain sound risk management practices
- Capture, leverage, and share lessons learned with peers and colleagues across the business to improve quality, service offerings, and staff development
- Serve as growth leader and manage program expansion growth
- Collect and manage business intel
- Develop positive relationships with senior level clients and Industry Partners that enhance opportunities for expanding current business
- Understand the Client’s issues and opportunities and address them with Millennium’s solutions, service offerings, methodologies, and tools
- Contribute to the identification and capture of market opportunities, capture plans, actions, and milestones