Are you looking for an opportunity to offer innovative technical solutions to a broad range of Federal Government customers, to include cutting edge cyber security, system engineering and military operational effectiveness solutions?
Millennium Corporation is seeking a Senior Manager, Proposal Operations, reporting to our Vice President for Business Development, with the responsibility and accountability to ensure all necessary activities, resources and strategies are employed to develop and execute winning proposals and capture support efforts. The Senior Manager will be responsible for the management of specific, high visibility proposals, and will provide mentorship, resource management/scheduling and oversight for corporate-wide proposal development teams. This role will also require knowledge of the capture management lifecycle, from opportunity identification, competitive analysis, and capture strategy development to bid team building, proposal support, and preparation for contract award. Requires confident, knowledgeable, and hands-on leadership, ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders, while staying laser focused on doing whatever it takes to win.
Candidate must understand deadlines, assignments and objectives to:
- Lead the proposal development for assigned proposals; lead and actively participate in the proposal "color" review process.
- Compose key sections of proposals, either via boilerplate adaption or content development from SME interviews
- Lead and manage an ad hoc team of Millennium and subcontractor staff in the planning, preparation, and production of proposals or task order opportunities
- Identify resource constraints that impact quality proposal and/or other Business Development-related products through active schedule management, and recommend solutions to minimize risk to meeting delivery requirements
- Edit draft and final text submitted by proposal team members to establish consistency of writing style throughout the proposal. Responsibilities vary depending upon proposal magnitude.
- Work closely with graphic designers to conceptualize, develop, and integrate compelling proposal graphics.
- Catalog and maintain the Past Performance and graphics library.
- Assists across business development/capture process; provides coordination across major BD teams (i.e., Analysts, Capture Managers, Proposal Team, Operations Team, Pricing Team, Contracts) as required
- Works closely with BD leadership to:
- Prioritize and implement process improvement initiatives
- Identify BD goals based on overall long-term company goals
- Report progress towards company goals on a monthly basis
- Provide ad hoc reports in Excel and PowerPoint for company presentations
- Maintains overall BD process and documentation
- Updates and manages BD templates (i.e., Gate Reviews)