The Senior Human Resources Specialist will serve as a Military Liaison and Manpower Program Analyst for Project Manager Terrestrial Sensor. Responsible for the administration of processes and analytical support associated with Project Manager Terrestrial Sensor Acquisition that helps military personnel develop their Army careers, which includes providing promotion and future training information, and also includes personnel support and assistance with regards to transfers, leaves, and travel orders. Handles many duties and tasks, including annual evaluation Officer Evaluation Reports (OERs) and Awards details from the processing, coordination of requests, as well as responding to inquiries of evaluations.
- Prepare and process OERs and Awards. Process Promotion Documents and Support Ceremonies. Approve and Process Leaves, Special Requests (extensions, schools, special pays, etc.) and other personnel actions. In/Out Process Military Personnel. Process / Coordinate Military Assignments (Permanent Change of Station (PCS), Temporary Duty (TDY). Military Acquisition Position List (MAPL) / Command Selection List (CSL) Reviews / Manpower Documents. Military Pay Issues. Liaison with servicing Military Personnel and Finance Offices. Prepare and reviews personnel casualty documents. Monitors suspense actions. Initiates, monitors, processes personnel evaluations. Initiate action for passports and visas. Transfer records to the new home of record or new duty station. Process personnel for separation and retirement.
- Assist the government in analyzing, interpreting, and implementing statutory, regulatory and policy requirements. Performs comparative analyses and develops reports and briefings for the Chain of Command. Monitors and reviews metrics and historical performance of program contracts. Analyses information on performance and applies accepted analytical techniques, research analyses, develops, writes, and coordinates a wide variety of Manpower Support functions to include spreadsheets, PowerPoint slides and reports (etc.).
- Determines data requirements for analysis and devises appropriate method to obtain information from automated systems, reports and surveys. Develops and maintains the appropriate databases for management information (taskers, distribution list, etc.).
- Plan, set up, coordinate and/or support Integrated product teams (IPTs), off-sites, town hall meetings, Industry Days and other key events as needed.
- Assists in the consolidation of data for the PM leadership. Coordinates as needed for external/internal meetings and represents the PM leadership in those meetings, conferences and study groups and performs a variety of staff action officer duties to include but not limited to Executive Summaries (EXSUM’s) and After Action Reviews/BackBriefs. Verifies accuracy of budget execution on the program with the
- Recommends process improvements to streamline administrative efforts. Performs other duties as assigned.