This is a new position, supporting a significant IT Software government contract in Huntsville, Alabama. This position reports to and partners with the company's Chief Commercial Officer to both plan and effectively execute both public and private sector business activities and strategies. The ideal candidate will demonstrate superior Project Management and communications skills with proficiency in financial planning and analysis.
- Acts as an overall lead and administrator for a government contract directly supporting IT software and solution engineering.
- Engage as required with Government program authorities and representatives on technical and program/project issues.
- Develop procedures, planning and directions for execution of the technical, programmatic, maintenance, administrative, monitoring and reporting progress to the Government authorities, representatives and internal stake holders.
- Manages acquisition and employment of program/project resources and controls financial and administrative aspects of the program/project with respect to contract requirements.
- Develops, analyzes and conducts as directed monthly, quarterly and yearly reports as required to support both public and private sector business activities.
- Willingness to work in parallel supporting both the public and private sector business activities leveraging and adopting Project Management discipline for all major projects and investments.
- Oversee large procurement efforts for IT software engineering and solutions from multiple vendors
- Partners with technical subject matter experts
- Coordinates as required with the COR/ACOR to ensure personnel are adequately assigned to individual efforts to ensure successful completion of program requirements.
- Ensure all notifications and submissions to the Government (e.g. PCO, COR, TPOC) for review or approval are submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Establish and oversee subcontracting activities
- Oversee the execution of ancillary activities and services as directed for both the public and private sector business operations.
- Instill Project Management discipline and perform required Project Management activities within both public and private sector business operations.