While we have been in business for 15 years, we continue to strive for greatness - One of the largest minority owned companies in the Washington DC metropolitan area (2019), One of the Top 25 Cyber Companies in the Washington DC metropolitan area (2019), CMMI Level III for Services Rated (2019) and ISO 9001:2015 Certified (2018)
The Human Resources Generalist is a member of our People Services Team, playing a critical role in our employee experience and compliance posture. You will work across all facets of the Employee Lifecyle and partner with a passionate and experienced team to drive excellence in Onboarding, Benefits and Compensation, Leaves of Absence, Employee Relations, Policy and Compliance, Affirmative Action, and HR Analytics.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all employees; assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Partners with the People Services Team and our Benefits Broker to develop strategic benefits strategies, plan designs and practices (benchmarking, design, open enrollment, maintenance, troubleshooting and compliance)
- Compensation Management (design, maintenance, compliance, and Total Compensation Processes and Documentation)
- Partners with Employees and Leadership regarding all Leaves of Absences (approvals, monitoring, and compliance)
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program with external Partner; files EEO-1 report annually; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Employee relations including but not limited to employee feedback, positive accolades, employee performance improvement plans, and exit interviewing
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Manages Organizational Training and Development needs
- May facilitate training on HR related topics
- Responds to the DOL pertaining to unemployment information requests
- Partners with Investigators to complete inquiries regarding personnel with Security Clearances
- Participates in various teams to include but not limited to Quality Management, Safety, and Communications
- Keeps abreast of changes in HR law and communicates internally while continuing to maintain compliance
- Develops and maintains monthly HR analytics while identifying trends and making recommendations for improvement
- Assists on special projects as requested