Analyze and coordinate the logistical functions of a firm or organization. Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
- Review of applicable regulations and policies, and recommend courses of actions to support organizational and Joint Warfighter Assessment (JWA) event supply management and property accountability processes. This includes identifying, assessing, evaluating, and reporting organizational excess property, and implementing a plan of action to inventory and properly dispose of property items.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive accountability Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to reduce Lost, Damaged or Destroyed (LDD) Equipment by effectively maintaining appropriate Department of the Army (DA) Form 2062 and Department of Defense (DD) Form 1149 Hand Receipts.
- Review test and event schedules and participate in event planning and execution working groups.
- Maintain accountability and visibility of over 30 pieces of government owned trucks, trailers and GSA equipment, to include the license requirement, SOP and track mileage to leadership
- Maintain accountability, tracking deficiencies and ensure performance of work conducted by industry and 3rd party vendors for 8 difference building.
- Responsible for accountability, managing, and inventory of key control and cipher locks for organization buildings IAW AR 190-13, AR 190-51, AR 385-5, AR 735-5, ATP 3-39.32, and Ft. Bliss Physical Security Plan.