Qualified Technical Recruiter will be responsible for full-lifecycle recruiting efforts by sourcing candidates for priority and challenging searches using a variety of means to develop and maintain strategies and presence which may include social media platforms, professional networking job boards, cold calling, and other platforms. Candidate will recommend innovative strategies for recruitment marketing, branding, locating, and attracting talent. In addition, candidate will develop predictive, qualitative, and quantitative metrics and statistics on recruitment performance to measure results, determine value and ROI such as time to fill, quality of hire, source of hire, and source effectiveness
Essential Job Functions:
- Build relationships with departments and hiring management to ensure in-depth understanding of position requirements.
- Partners with the Recruiting team to generate ideas and develop innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent, especially hard-to-fill roles.
- Build relationships and networks with experienced professionals and others to develop and maintain a pipeline of active/passive candidates for difficult-to-fill positions.
- Provide full-lifecycle recruiting which includes: evaluation and research, sourcing, screening/interviewing, selecting, and onboarding.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies utilizing using a combination of traditional job boards, internal ATS system, social media, current and former employee referral, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other networking sites to build a large and diverse applicant pool.
- Presents fully screened and qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner.
- Develop and executes comprehensive sourcing plans to create candidate pipelines, reduce time to fill, and improve candidate quality
- Responsible for influencing the culture and environment to create a more inclusive workplace as well as monitoring performance of diversity and inclusion initiatives and Functional Affirmative Action Plans (FAAPs).
- Finds passive candidates using proactive sourcing methods, high touch direct sourcing and networking for current and future openings. Uses cold calling, database mining, internet/web searches, professional organizations, personal/functional networks, name generation as well as employee referrals to generate candidate leads.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and company culture.
- Works and collaborates with the marketing department to develop a cohesive recruitment branding message to internal and external applicants.
- Performs other related assignments as necessary.