Qualified candidate will be responsible for performing logistic program activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product.
- Develops and implements logistics program activities including ILS, technical documentation, RAM, provisioning, etc.; resolves logistics problems; and compiles data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities.
- Requires knowledge of how to order against PM DCGS-A requirements from the Computer Hardware Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) ordering vehicle and how to request additional hardware be added to the CHESS catalogue.
Additional duties may include:
- Review technical manuals for PM DCGS-A.
- Support V&V of manuals and will implement changes for problems found during V&V.
- Provide on-site Logistics support.
- Serve as the "current operations" POC for the Product Support Division (responsible for coordinating RFI responses, building and consolidating breifings, tracking Action Items, etc).