The Budget Analyst will support the Program Executive Office, Intelligence Electronic Warfare and Sensors (PEO IEW&S) acquisition program financial management and budget analysis support functions.
Specific Requirements / Skills:
- Performs in a dynamic, fast-paced PEO-level Financial Management (Resource Management) office as well as briefing flag/SES level audiences. Have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as, superior organizational, interpersonal, analytical problem solving, leadership and presentation skills.
- Handles multiple, high priority projects with a keen attention to detail; and a motivated, self-starter with the ability to perform duties/meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Possesses a strong capability to operate within GFEBS, as well as a systems background and familiarization with CCaRS, GFEBS, STANFINS, and DFAS processes, as well as a capability to operate within these systems.
- Possesses a strong familiarization with O&M, RDT&E, and Procurement appropriations, be skilled in personal computing (e.g., spreadsheets, word processing, graphics, database management, communication packages), to include a working knowledge of a DoD relevant Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) financial system such as GFEBS.
- Has experience supporting the PPBE life cycle of products and processes. Has proven ability to review and edit R- and P-Forms in support of the POM development and documentation process.
- Has experience reviewing acquisition program financial management information such as funds obligation and expenditure data; can prepare charts showing financial trends against higher headquarters financial management goals; can interpret financial management data and provide recommended courses of action resulting from data analysis.
- This position may require limited travel for approximately 2 weeks per year.