Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
The focus of this support is for effective prioritization and management of Program work activities:
- Responsible for project management support activities with an emphasis on planning, prioritizing, and tracking work activities and projects to completion.
- Project management support is inclusive of FY project plans, plans of action and milestones (POA&Ms), work breakdown structures, detailed schedules, analysis leading to decision-quality artifacts/objective quality evidence, reporting, trend analysis; project performance plans; project performance measures, metrics and analysis and assessments.
- Leads teams on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects
- Coordinate and assist with monitoring performance and progress against plans, baselines, and requirements.
- Analyzes new and complex project-related problems and creates innovative solutions involving scheduling, finance, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components
- Provides applications systems analysis