The Acquisition Project Analyst will provide advice and assistance to program management supporting the Defense Threat Reduction Agency's (DTRA) Cooperative Biological Engagement Program (CBEP) contracts. The position is an opportunity that is best fit for a person with a positive attitude, a professional demeanor and appearance, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The successful candidate will serve as a staff team member, providing direct support to Government and contracted staff in all aspects of program/project management and acquisition planning and execution; assist the Government and contracted staff in the preparation and finalization of documents, presentations, and reports; and support program/project management and acquisition-related tasks.
- Review, comment on, and develop or assist in the preparation of acquisition-related documents (such as SOWs and CDRLs) in accordance with relevant laws, regulations, and policies (for example, FAR).
- Participate in vendor proposal evaluations.
- Monitor, track, and assist in the management of one or more of the DTRA CTR contracts being performed at various locations throughout the world.
- When tasked, produce and deliver-signature / publication-ready reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires overseas travel (less than 25%).