The successful candidate will serve as a staff team member, providing direct support to Government and contracted staff in all aspects of program/project management and acquisition planning and execution; assist the Government and contracted staff in the preparation and finalization of documents, presentations, and reports; and support program/project management and acquisition-related tasks.
- Review, comment on, and develop or assist in the preparation of acquisition-related documents (such as SOWs and CDRLs) in accordance with relevant laws, regulations, and policies (for example, FAR).
- Participate in vendor proposal evaluations.
- Monitor, track, and assist in the management of one or more of the DTRA CTR contracts being performed at various locations throughout the world.
- When tasked, produce and deliver-signature / publication-ready reports.
- Travel overseas for business-related projects once in a while